Beagle Bone PocketNC uSD card image

Jeffrey Garman

Oct 26, 2016, 12:34:28 PM10/26/16
to Pocket NC
Howdie

Is there a place I can get the current uSD image for the BBB that runs on the PocketNC?  Say for instance I messed up the ssh.config file and can't login so I want to re-image the uSD card for a vanilla system.

Thanks

Randy Kopf

Oct 27, 2016, 12:06:29 AM10/27/16
to Pocket NC
Jeffrey you are talking greek to most people here.
The Pocket NC community has acquired a turn key hardware and software solution.
Unless I've been comatose I don't think your request in on par with anything this forum has dressed.
I've jailbroke iphones and rooted androids. with your request and my limited background can you answer a few questions:
1) What hardware platform are you on?
2) What software platform are you on?
3) did you clusterF your system?
4) If yes is that a virtual problem? Meaning related to software?
Or is do you have a hardware problem?
5) Does it make sense for me to give you any files I have coming from a PC?
Randy

russw...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2017, 8:18:37 AM3/13/17
to Pocket NC
+1 Looking for the same thing.

in...@pocketnc.com

Mar 14, 2017, 2:29:15 PM3/14/17
to Pocket NC
We do have a uSD image available for machines, however we don't have it publicly available.  If you are having an issue that you think requires a new image, email us at in...@pocketnc.com.  First we will do our best to help you to troubleshoot what's going on, but reflashing the BeagleBone is an option if you need to do that.

rocke...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2018, 2:15:06 PM3/18/18
to Pocket NC
Hello I am facing a similar problem when we initially received our pocket nc version 2 everything was running smooth, a week in the beagle bone failed us or at least the mini USB port. The beagle board would no longer communicate with the pc and the mini USB port seemed fried, even though when tested with volt meter was reading proper values for all pins. the beagle bone like an arduino can receive power from the mini USB and will start flashing blue like supposed to, ours would no longer receive any signals through USB or any power, only through the internal pocket nc pins that the beagle bone attaches too. In search for a solution we ordered a new beagle bone black edition, downloaded all drivers including xming, and putty, the USB port problem seamed fixed since it would now power on via mini USB only, but the left most orange light would no longer flash or turn on (power button) and when entering the password through putty it would reject anything we input, are we missing some vital pocket nc beagle bone drivers ?, the new beagle bone is obviously not communicating to the pocket nc , any help would be greatly appreciated

Jonathan

Mar 19, 2018, 10:18:21 AM3/19/18
to Pocket NC
We do have an image for the machine that we can provide to you. We have chosen to not make it publicly available right now.

I will send you a private message so we can figure out the best way of solving this problem.

Jonathan

tadas...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2018, 1:49:26 PM3/25/18
to Pocket NC
hello thank you for responding, with our old beagle board , it will not reboot or light up (Flash blue light), if plugged in directly into mini USB once taken out of the pocket NC, I have also tried the reset button several times which also failed , at this point we were hoping that you would be able to help us set up our new beagle board black edition to work like the original. I have also tried emailing you several times but it failed every time for some reason had to resort back to his forum if you could give me a email address we could solve this issue in private
Thank you
Tadas

Jonathan

Mar 26, 2018, 10:04:02 AM3/26/18