HELP! Spindle motor stops on the smallest of loads!

Richard Tymko

Feb 3, 2019, 3:51:48 AM2/3/19
to Pocket NC
How do I tune the spindle motor?  When my cutter is put under any type of load, it just stops turning.

Even under a .1mm load the spindle stops.

Richard

Tokyo Pav

Feb 3, 2019, 5:46:47 PM2/3/19
to Pocket NC
Hi Richard
There was a post on this before. You need to remove the back cover of the spindle motor and tighten a screw or two. Search for “adjust hall hall sensor”. Very easy fix I believe.
Regards
TP

qrot...@pocketnc.com

Feb 4, 2019, 10:16:43 AM2/4/19
to Pocket NC
Richard,

Tokyo Pav is correct, that is the basic procedure. If you have any trouble finding the previous post or with successfully tuning the spindle please let us know.

Thanks!
Q Rothing

Pocket NC Customer Service