Looking to buy

95rov...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2019, 6:59:10 PM1/17/19
to Pocket NC
Looking to buy a V1 or V2... located in Greenville, SC USA...

bjorn...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2019, 4:44:36 PM2/28/19
to Pocket NC
I have a V1 that I had purchased on preorder in 2016 - I had grand plans on using it but have only played around a couple of times and finding that my interests have changed. I had a power board failure that was covered by Warranty and updated, along with the V1 updated spindle and collett. Probably less than a total of 40 hours run time.

roberto...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2019, 7:46:13 AM3/1/19
to Pocket NC
Dan,

I am selling a pristine V1 Pocket NC with all the standard accessories and the Pelican case. $3k (firm price). This one has never been used. Literally. You'll have to pay for shipping from D.C.

Robert Catalan
202-361-7143

Message has been deleted