Pocket Nc moves out of command

Sami

Mar 23, 2021, 4:02:27 AM3/23/21
to Pocket NC
Hi there,
I have an issue about Pocket Nc and G codes. While I was executing a G code I encounter different result with the same code.I attached equal aluminum stocks on the collet.I upload the same G code. But each time it fails at the different steps of the code. Unexpectedly damages the stock or table. There is no such moment at the code. I checked each code Fusion 360 and Pocket Nc simulator.  I checked electricity and ethernet connection. There is no power failure.I would be very grateful if you could help me solve this problem

Inked20210323_103140_LI.jpg

Sami

Mar 23, 2021, 4:03:46 AM3/23/21
to Pocket NC
20210323_103159.jpgInked20210323_103110_LI.jpgInked20210323_103129_LI.jpg

Matt Rounds

Mar 23, 2021, 1:50:28 PM3/23/21
to Pocket NC
Hi Sami,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue, but thank you for your post! I will reach out to you directly via email so that we can diagnose any potential issues and get your machine squared away ASAP!

Thank you,
Matt Rounds
Support Engineer, Pocket NC

Aaron Sun

Mar 23, 2021, 7:28:11 PM3/23/21
to Pocket NC
Based pm what I'm seeing you're experiencing tool pull out. If you measure the tool length with a ruler before and after use it will most likely be different lengths. This is why several other users and I have moved to the NR-2551 spindle. You can see it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAh6ktwH8SI. Once the tool has been pulled out it will be milling deeper than what the program things, thus gouging parts. The pull out occurred in in the picture with the horizontal indent marks. You can get around this otherwise by reducing your feed rate or reducing the depth of cut.

Aaron

Sami

Mar 25, 2021, 4:35:27 AM3/25/21
to Pocket NC
Hi Aaron,

We fixed the issue with Matt.
The problem was caused by excessive aluminum chips and short circuits. It seems that opening and cleaning the machine in short periods will prevent the problem.
But still thank you very much for your advice.

Sami