Pocket NC Software Update

Jonathan

Jun 28, 2018, 10:53:56 AM6/28/18
to Pocket NC
We have made a few changes to the software to fix some of the bugs of which users have made us aware as well as to make some improvements to the capabilities and performance. We wanted to make sure that everyone knows  that you can update the software on your Pocket NC V2 using the instructions in the attached document.

You can also find the code on Github

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about how this works or if the process is giving you trouble.

Jonathan
Software Update Tutorial (1).pdf

logan.tr...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2018, 12:33:01 PM6/29/18
to Pocket NC
Awesome! I was about 7 or 8 updates behind. LOL

logan.tr...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2018, 1:19:54 PM6/29/18
to Pocket NC
Well, just did the update....... I can connect to NC, but it won't power up the drives to move to home position. :(

logan.tr...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2018, 1:39:37 PM6/29/18
to Pocket NC
Back in operation. Small glitch for me, had to revert and try again.