For Sale: Pocket NC V2-10

Kirk Jensen

May 9, 2019, 12:37:09 PM5/9/19
to Pocket NC
Hello,
I have a virtually new PNC V2-10
It is the latest version with the new rotary table bearings and uprated calibration.
Took delivery from PNC last October.
The only thing I have cut is the sample part from machine wax.
includes all that comes from PNC in the original box and will be shipped with shipping bolts in place.
also includes the tool holder and collet multipack and the ER40 table collet fixture.
$4500 shipped in the 48.

sikors...@gmail.com

May 13, 2019, 5:05:14 PM5/13/19
to Pocket NC
Does your V2-10 include any (remaining ) warranty?

John S.

Kirk Jensen

May 13, 2019, 5:28:21 PM5/13/19
to Pocket NC
I looked at their site and it has a 365 day warranty. so it would run out this coming October.
I did not see any wording regarding if the unit is sold to a second owner/warranty transfer, so I assume it would be OK. for sure you would need to check with PNC.

sikors...@gmail.com

May 13, 2019, 9:58:48 PM5/13/19
to Pocket NC
Does the unit include a pc or enclosure?

John S.

Kirk Jensen

May 14, 2019, 8:37:03 AM5/14/19
to Pocket NC
No it does not

sikors...@gmail.com

May 14, 2019, 10:04:06 PM5/14/19
to Pocket NC
Kirk,

Would you consider $3500?

John S.

Kirk Jensen

May 15, 2019, 12:19:49 PM5/15/19
to Pocket NC
No.
It is a steal at the 4500 asking.

sikors...@gmail.com

May 15, 2019, 3:51:04 PM5/15/19
to Pocket NC
Kirk:

I agree that the price is great.

It’s a bit above my budget at present.

Thanks for you time and patience in answering my questions.

John S.

Kirk Jensen

Nov 12, 2019, 5:03:09 PM11/12/19
to Pocket NC
Hi John,
I have re-listed my machine for 3,600 if you are still interested.

Jim Petersen

Nov 13, 2019, 11:43:00 AM11/13/19
to Pocket NC
Hello,
I am getting into this thread a bit late.  What is the current price that you are requesting?
Jim

Jim Petersen

Nov 13, 2019, 11:45:54 AM11/13/19
to Pocket NC
Kirk,
I am very interested!
Jim

Kirk Jensen

Nov 14, 2019, 11:28:24 AM11/14/19
to Pocket NC
Hi Jim,

jsiko...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2019, 3:24:56 PM11/16/19
to Pocket NC
Kirk:

Is the Pocket NC V2-10 still available?

Thanks,

John Sikorski

vich...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2019, 1:04:55 PM11/18/19
to Pocket NC
Is the Pocket NC Machine still available?
Vic H.

matt b

Nov 18, 2019, 8:30:43 PM11/18/19
to Pocket NC
To those still looking: my package is also still available. Asking $4500 for:

V2-10 purchased July 2019. <10hr on machine, 90% on wax.
Pelican case
Enclosure w/o e-stop
V2-10 accessory bundle w/ 1/8in ER11 collets and 1in ER40 collet: https://pocketnc.com/collections/all-products/products/accessory-multipacks
Sacrificial table
Some various tooling from Amazon
~15-20lb of machining wax

vich...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2019, 5:26:16 AM11/19/19
to Pocket NC
Hi Matt,
Would like to learn more about your machine. Would you be willing to give me your contact info?
Vic H

sikors...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2019, 12:59:34 PM11/20/19
to Pocket NC