ER40 Fixture

felixk...@googlemail.com

Aug 15, 2018, 2:48:16 PM8/15/18
to Pocket NC
Hey everyone,

I just started working with the Pocket NC V2 for my master thesis in Germany and im in the process of building a fixture for it. For that I am planning to use the thread in the b-axis table (the one normally used for the ED40 Fixture (http://www.pocketnc.com/pocket-nc-v2/b-table-collet) to apply an axial closing force to my fixture using a screw.

For that im looking for the dimensions of the thread used in the b-axis table or the dimensions of the ED40 Fixture. Does anyone know the diameter, TPI threadlength and whatnot or can point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
Felix

Felix Kinzius

Aug 16, 2018, 4:46:24 PM8/16/18
to Pocket NC
Here a picture of what the fixture is supposed to look like (including the specimens)
Spannvorrichtung Bild.png

in...@pocketnc.com

Aug 16, 2018, 6:14:48 PM8/16/18
to Pocket NC
Would be curious to see if anyone has utilized the B table to install their own custom fixture. The threads of the B-table are M53-1.25, we cut these with a thread mill when machining the part.

Felix Kinzius

Aug 23, 2018, 5:21:31 AM8/23/18
to Pocket NC
Thank you so much, thats all i needed to know. Ill update this post once the fixture is up and running.