Couldn't "home" the machine

fux...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 8:06:42 AM3/7/18
to Pocket NC
Hi

Today I started up my pocket nc v2. But I couldnt home it.

When I press the homebutton just the z-axis display starts running, but the maschine doesn't make a sound.

when I start the other axis manually to home, the display also starts to run but nothing moves.

I was recently cutting aluminum. But I finished the project without problems.
This just happend now.

Please help

Best regards
Roland

fux...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 8:34:53 AM3/7/18
to Pocket NC
Ok..... sorry that i bothered you. I'm justa n idiot

my college just disconected the main power extension cable.

Interesting is that all lights where working and also the connection could be establihed.

However...... thanks for your passion.

best regards
Roland

Jonathan

Mar 7, 2018, 9:44:56 AM3/7/18
to Pocket NC
Roland,

Glad to hear that it was a simply fix. Yes, the Beaglebone is able to run off of the power from the USB as you discovered.

Jonathan