Can't complete device install

sebastia...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2018, 5:36:06 PM6/9/18
to Pocket NC
I'm running windows 10 64 but for some reason I can't install the driver.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ke...@pocketnc.com

Jun 26, 2018, 6:27:25 PM6/26/18
to Pocket NC
Hi Sebastian,

I replied back to you via our zendesk ticketing system, but in case anyone else is having this issue please try the following:

In Windows 10 the Beaglebone driver installs itself automatically when plugged into the computer, but there is a problem with the RNDIS driver that prevents the communication with the Beagleboard. The RNDIS driver can easily be updated with the generic Microsoft driver.

1. Go into the device manager.
2. The Beagleboard should show up as a device, right click on the drive and select "Update Driver."
3. Next click "Browse my computer for drivers" > "Let me pick from a list" > "Network Adaptors" > "Microsoft" > "USB RNDIS Adaptor."
4. You may need to unplug the USB and replug in the USB to reboot the Beagleboard.
5. Turn on the machine and start using.

Thanks,
Kerry