comments

joum...@yahoo.com

Mar 26, 2019, 1:02:48 PM3/26/19
to Pocket NC
I am used to have comments at the beginnig of a Gcode program.I want to know what it does, where it starts, what is the rough, the tools used,etc...
With my new Pocket NC2, I started the same way and got error: no percent sign at the end of program.
I only managed by deleting the comments.
I tried many comments syntax, all of which work fine except for the long comments at the beginning.
I tried inserting an empty line between 2 lines of comments, alterning comments syntax between lines, writing comments below the % sign at the end: all of this failed.
Did someone encounter this already?

qrot...@pocketnc.com

Mar 26, 2019, 2:44:58 PM3/26/19
to Pocket NC
Hi,

If I am understanding you correctly, you are able to make short comments at the beginning of your code but it is the long comments that seem to cause the problem? I would be happy to take a look at your code to see if we can figure out what might be causing the issue. Fee free to email me directly at qrot...@pocketnc.com.

Thanks!

Q Rothing
Pocket NC