Dany Atallah

Nov 26, 2016, 3:24:51 PM11/26/16
to Pocket NC
dear we are looking for this magic cnc to work for dental beacuse the accuracy is more than required for milling the zircon blanks and waxes but dental user are not that much familiar with cnc software so we are looking for special cam software make this machine user friendly also in our work no need for costume holder it can be special holder for the material with certain sizes good luck

laurent....@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 11:24:43 PM3/13/18
to Pocket NC
Hi,

Just bought (and very excited to receive it) the pocket NC to try and make my own clinic milling machine. Have you tried anything yet?

franci...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2018, 9:35:37 AM8/13/18
to Pocket NC
Hi, this machine work for dental milling?.

cjmc...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2019, 4:13:59 PM3/27/19
to Pocket NC
Any luck trying to make this work for milling Zirconia blocks or plates? An E4D user, looking to see if I can export E4D miling design to print zirconia blocks... which the E4D mill does not do... at least the old one that I have doesnt....