Pocket NC Community Forum Moving to Discourse

ke...@pocketnc.com

May 28, 2021, 2:08:17 PM5/28/21
to Pocket NC

The Pocket NC supported community is moving from this Google Group to Discourse. This group will go into read only mode for reference on June 1, 2021. You can still reference the Google Group information and if you still have questions you can start a new topic in the community with reference to the thread in Google Group. We have created here a few topics from common requests referencing the Google Group threads.

We hope that this new community format will track and support customers with current and machines better.