Pocket NC V2 API

lenin....@leeslab.com.mx

Jul 24, 2018, 7:04:39 PM7/24/18
to Pocket NC
Hello, I am new user on Pocket NC,

In my company we are working on develop 10 different models. But what we want to achieve is to build those 10 models somehow automatically, I mean, we want to produce many pieces a day.

taking into account that a person is required to operate the CNC, I wonder if it is possible for us to develope a custom user interface where the person assigned can select the model and operate the Pocket NC through our user interface.

In our company we have some experience developing software, what we need to know is if Pocket NC is capable of receive commands or instructions over the ethernet, Serial or any protocol. All of this out of Web server interface nor Axis Software.

Hope anyone else have faced this question around the world.

Thank you

ke...@pocketnc.com

Jul 25, 2018, 12:01:22 PM7/25/18
to Pocket NC
Hello Lenin,

If anyone has experience with this in the Pocket NC community please chime in!

You can send commands to the Pocket NC over ethernet, but as of yet we don't have support or general documentation for what you're trying to do aside from the commands list in the Linux CNC configuration screen.

Thanks,
Kerry

Logan Rose

Aug 16, 2018, 11:13:30 PM8/16/18
to Pocket NC
The only way I am thinking is by Anydesk or TeamViewer.

rune veddegjerde

Feb 4, 2019, 7:27:15 AM2/4/19
to Pocket NC
Hello Kerry,

Is it possible to send G-Code commands to the PocketNC over ethernet?

Thanks,
Rune