Fusion 360 Denver User Group meeting this Thursday 2/23 6pm-9pm

Randy Kopf

Feb 20, 2017, 10:48:01 AM2/20/17
to Pocket NC
Fellow Pocket NC Users:

There is a Fusion 360 Denver User Group meeting this Thursday 2/23/2017 from 6pm-9pm

Curt Chan will be hosting this with a CAM focus. He has been quite instrumental in promoting Fusion 360 CAM.
If your in the region and can make it out it I'll be there would be great to meet you.

I've been invited to do a short presentation on how I use Fusion 360 along with the Pocket NC, Z Brush and DeskProto.

Guest Speakers are:

- Jason Harrelson | Harrelson Trumpets

- Randy Kopf | Desktop Artisan

- David K | Euclid Machine and Design LLC

:-)

Randy Kopf

Randy Kopf

Feb 20, 2017, 10:50:40 AM2/20/17
to Pocket NC
Here are specifics if anyone wants to sign up for this event:

https://www.meetup.com/Denver-Autodesk-Fusion-360-Users-Group/