Xming is not working

Christoph Sobotta

Nov 25, 2017, 4:03:54 PM11/25/17
to Pocket NC
Hello ,
Today I am very happy to get my machine. I will thank you to the team. There are some really problems to deliver the machine. With fedex it was a delivery of 8 days. Ok  I am happy now and now I want to run the machine. I am loading Xming in my windows 8.1 64 bit. It seams to work but I can now run the software. I connect the machine. I load beagle Bone and the putty SSH client but if I run Xming. Nothing happend. No error. Relly nothing.
What can I do?
Thank you for your help.
Greetings
Christoph

Pocket NC

Nov 25, 2017, 4:32:24 PM11/25/17
to Pocket NC
Christoph,

I believe that you were shipped a V2 machine rather than a V1, correct?  (The V2 is black, the V1 is silver).

If so, the software setup instructions for the V2 are much more straight forward and does not require the use of putty.  The tutorial for the software setup as well as other useful tutorials for the V2 can be found here.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any other issues getting going.

Best,
Michelle

Jonathan

Nov 28, 2017, 12:44:31 PM11/28/17
to Pocket NC
Christoph,

Hi, I just wanted to check if you were able to connect to your machine. Please let me know if you need any more assistance.

Jonathan

Christoph Sobotta

Dec 2, 2017, 1:36:16 PM12/2/17
to Pocket NC

Hello Jonathan,
Oh I lost my text before. So I will explain again. The machine runs to home position and te tool was initialize to the probe switch.
But how I can move the machine manualy by jogging or DRI . There is an Alert and nothing works. I am very new with Fusion so I must have a more Easy introducion.

Thank you for your help.
Christoph

Pocket NC

Dec 4, 2017, 3:48:15 PM12/4/17
to Pocket NC
Hi Christoph,

While the machine is displaying in mm it is still running the command G20 (inches).  You might try an input of G21 to change to mm then try your code of G90 G0 X10.

Thanks,
Matt

Jonathan

Dec 5, 2017, 10:06:03 AM12/5/17
to Pocket NC
Christoph,

Did Matt's answer solve the problem for you? Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Jonathan