NX CAM machine tool simulation - The following K-components do not have any geometry: PART

Bruce Pettibone

Apr 22, 2021, 7:24:05 PM4/22/21
to Pocket NC
Curious if anyone may know how to fix or workaround this error message when selecting Simulate Machine in NX CAM? I'm running version 1930. Thanks!
NX_CAM_MachineSim_error_K-Components.jpg

hart...@hotmail.com

Apr 22, 2021, 8:35:53 PM4/22/21
to Pocket NC
hi Bruce
You have to go to the machine tool navigator, expand the kinematic tree and edit the setup components to add the part, blank and any fixtures you have. This will ensure the objects move with the simulation.2021-04-23 09_33_12-NX - Manufacturing.png
regards
TP

hart...@hotmail.com

Apr 22, 2021, 8:37:15 PM4/22/21
to Pocket NC

Bruce Pettibone

Apr 23, 2021, 12:46:42 AM4/23/21
to Pocket NC
Thanks a million TP! I'll give it a try :)) Most appreciated!!

Tokyo Pav

Apr 23, 2021, 2:57:24 AM4/23/21
to Pocket NC
No problem.
If you need any other help please let me know.
Regards
TP