Public Affairs Briefing on the Environment - tonight at the Hillsboro Library!

Lynmarie Knight

Apr 26, 2012, 2:32:39 PM4/26/12
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone! I hope you're enjoying this much needed rain. I'm writing to let you know I'll be at the Hillsboro Library tonight to give a brief update on the Water Resources Management Plan project. Also, don't forget, if you'd like to read the Phase I Report, a download is available on the County Commission website and printed copies are housed at the courthouse and local libraries. Thanks for your continued interest and support. I hope to see many of you tonight in Hillsboro.  -Lynmarie

Public Affairs Briefing on the Environment
Thursday April 26, 2012
7:00 pm
Hillsboro Library

Speakers:

Lynmarie Knight - Pocahontas County Water Resources Task Force
Idun Guenther - USDA NRCS
Beth Little - 8 Rivers Council
Mike Costello - WV Wilderness Coalition

James Clay

Apr 26, 2012, 7:10:00 PM4/26/12
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I couldn't make it.  I'll definately read the phase 1 report.
james