WRMP Phase I Report

Lynmarie Knight

Mar 2, 2012, 4:20:57 PM3/2/12
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
The Pocahontas County Water Resources Task Force is excited to announce the first phase of our Water Resources Management Plan project is complete! Here is a link to download a copy of the Phase I Report. This report will also be available on the Pocahontas County Commission website. Hard-copies of this report will be housed at the county courthouse and at all county libraries.

Thank you for your continued interest in this project!

Heather Niday

Mar 2, 2012, 5:01:24 PM3/2/12
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com

Congrats!!!

Gibbs

Mar 2, 2012, 7:01:29 PM3/2/12
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com

Congrats – and a heartfelt “Whew!”

The Pocahontas County Water Resources Task Force is excited to announce the first phase of our Water Resources Management Plan project is complete! Here is a link to download a copy of the Phase I Report. This report will also be available on the Pocahontas County Commission website. Hard-copies of this report will be housed at the county courthouse and at all county libraries.

Thank you for your continued interest in this project!

No virus found in this message.

Mary Moore McLaughlin

Mar 2, 2012, 8:28:38 PM3/2/12
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
 Good show,

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Lynmarie Knight <pocaho...@gmail.com> wrote:
The Pocahontas County Water Resources Task Force is excited to announce the first phase of our Water Resources Management Plan project is complete! Here is a link to download a copy of the Phase I Report. This report will also be available on the Pocahontas County Commission website. Hard-copies of this report will be housed at the county courthouse and at all county libraries.

Thank you for your continued interest in this project!

M3

sharon kearns

Mar 3, 2012, 9:35:13 AM3/3/12
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
It is a wonderful start!  Congratulations to all for their fine work!  Sharon Kearns
On Mar 2, 2012, at 4:20 PM, Lynmarie Knight wrote:

The Pocahontas County Water Resources Task Force is excited to announce the first phase of our Water Resources Management Plan project is complete! Here is a link to download a copy of the Phase I Report. This report will also be available on the Pocahontas County Commission website. Hard-copies of this report will be housed at the county courthouse and at all county libraries.

Thank you for your continued interest in this project!

Allen Johnson

Mar 5, 2012, 12:41:16 PM3/5/12
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations to The Poc. Co. Water Resources Task Force.  This is a lengthy report that will take a chunk of time to read (which I look forward to), but a quick scan shows excellent details, clear graphics, and a thorough analysis. This will be an invaluable tool understanding more clearly how our hydrology works here in our county, an important resource for our citizens and our representatives to protect our water, and an important source of information for people who might be considering staying here or moving here for its clean water and responsible conservationists.

--Allen Johnson

David Fleming

Mar 10, 2012, 11:22:37 AM3/10/12
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Lynn for your great work on this.  Here is a link to the report on the Pocahontas County Commission website:

http://www.pocahontascountycommission.com/Latest_News/Water_Resources_Management_Plan_Phase_I_Report

DF