sa...@highrocks.org

May 5, 2010, 12:15:12 PM5/5/10
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
I'm on May Break from High Rocks until May 17th, the first official day of summer at High Rocks.

I'll be in touch then!

Sarah

sa...@highrocks.org

May 5, 2010, 12:15:37 PM5/5/10
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com

Caroline

May 5, 2010, 12:36:22 PM5/5/10
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
Somebody PLEEEEEEEEASE figure out how to stop this - this is getting
annoying.
02:26:00

Sarah Riley

May 9, 2010, 5:34:57 PM5/9/10
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Wanted to apologize for my email server sending you all a million copies of
my "out of the office" email. Thanks to Lynn for calling me and letting me
know it was happening. We have a new email server, and there was a special
setting I had to select to keep it from going crazy with the google group.

Thanks for your patience -- I know it was SUPER annoying.

Sarah