survey and community meeting schedule

Lynmarie Knight

Sep 11, 2011, 11:02:24 PM9/11/11
to Pocahontas County Water Resources Task Force
Hi All,

I'm writing to remind you it's not too late to fill out a community
survey online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WRTFcommunitysurvey.
The survey results will be used to inform our countywide Water
Resources Management Plan as well as these upcoming community
meetings:

Hillsboro Library - Tuesday, September 27th 6:30 pm
Durbin Library - Thursday September 29th 6:30 pm
Greenbank Library - Tuesday, October 4th at 6:30 pm
Linwood Library - Thursday, October 6th at 6:30 pm
McClintic Library - Wednesday, October 12th at 6:30 pm

The deadline for completing a community survey is October 22nd.

Also, be sure to look for our Water Resources Task Force table at the
Autumn Harvest Festival and Huntersville Tradition Days. Whether it be
at a festival, a meeting (or better yet, both!), we look forward to
seeing you soon.

Thanks for your continued support,
Lynmarie