Steering Committee Appointed

Lynmarie Knight

Jun 16, 2010, 12:41:02 PM6/16/10
to Pocahontas County Water Resources Task Force
The Pocahontas County Water Resources Task Force is pleased to
announce the official formation of our steering committee. Our County
Commission voted unanimously yesterday to appoint the following
individuals:

Jo Lori Drake
Dennis Egan
Joshua Hardy
Beth Little
Don McNeel
Anne Smith

Thank you all for giving of your time to serve our community!

Mary Moore McLaughlin

Jun 16, 2010, 1:28:31 PM6/16/10
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
Yes, thank them! You too, Lynmarie!

Thank you thank you. A much needed task force, a true gift to our community!

Best, Sissy

M3

Allen Johnson

Jun 17, 2010, 12:57:33 AM6/17/10