Fw: Abridged summary of pocahontas-water@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Mark Leslie

Jul 23, 2011, 6:57:54 AM7/23/11
to cla...@gmail.com, pocahont...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Lynmarie & Clay,

Can you provide any information on the survey results.  Even though I'm in Florida, I would love to be aprised of how the project is going.  Perhaps post the PSA discussed below on the web somehow or send it via email.  Hope you're having a nice summer.

Mark

Jul 25, 2011, 9:15:49 AM7/25/11
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com

Mark,

FYI – we actually have two PSA’s – the one running right now includes information about an upcoming meeting on August 2nd for the farming community.  The PSA in this email will start running on Aug 3rd thru Sept 2nd.   Script is below.

The Pocahontas County Water Resources Task Force has initiated the development of a countywide Water Resources Management Plan which is currently underway. Part of this process includes reaching out to our community to hear from anyone and everyone in Pocahontas Co. regarding our water. We have developed an online survey to inform our WRMP and related community stakeholder meetings. The purpose of this project is to ensure local input in how our most valuable natural resource, our water, is managed. If you are a resident of Pocahontas Co., please take a couple minutes to participate by contributing to our survey. You can find the survey online at  www.surveymonkey.com/s/WRTFCommunitySurvey.

Thanks,

Heather Niday

News Director

Allegheny Mountain Radio