Reminder

Lynmarie Knight

Mar 25, 2010, 12:03:44 PM3/25/10
to Pocahontas County Water Resources Task Force
Hi everyone!

I am writing to remind you all of our film screening. We will be
showing Blue Gold: World Water Wars tomorrow at 6:00 pm at the
McClintic library in Marlinton. Please feel free to bring snacks and
friends along with you. I look forward to seeing many of you
tomorrow.

Lynmarie

Dale McCutcheon

Mar 25, 2010, 12:41:00 PM3/25/10
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
Hi;
As a member of the Monroe County planning Commission in a county similar
to Pocahontas, I am very interested in a screening of the film here.
How do I go about getting a copy?
Thanks,

Dale McCutcheon

Hi everyone!

Lynmarie

Lynmarie Knight

Mar 25, 2010, 12:54:23 PM3/25/10
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dale. I actually got a copy of the film from Netflix. So, if you or anyone you know has a Netflix subscription you can easily get a hold of it that way. The film also has a website http://www.bluegold-worldwaterwars.com/. I'm not sure if you can get a copy through the website or not, but they do have a press kit, etc. The film has an international focus regarding water rights and privatization of water. So, it doesn't broach any topics which specifically relate to our area at this time (thankfully!) We are showing it with the idea of thinking globally and acting locally. It's great to hear from Monroe County. Please keep us up to speed with what's happening with planning and water resources in your area. -Lynmarie
--
Lynmarie Knight

Pocahontas County
Water Resources Task Force
Organization Coordinator - VISTA

Dennis Egan

Mar 26, 2010, 4:23:03 PM3/26/10
to pocahont...@googlegroups.com
I thought this link might be interesting to see:

http://aquadoc.typepad.com/waterwired/2008/12/review.html