432 net for 11/22

Rick Beatty

Nov 22, 2022, 10:47:35 PM11/22/22
to PNWVHFS
Hi all - Limited number of checkins this evening.
Conditions were good and bad. Good to the south and bad to the north.

N7MWV / W7RNB  529/529 CW  Cn86 / Cn87  Thanks John
K7ND
KB7IOG via K7ND
N7QOZ
KE7SW
WA7ZWG

Thanks all and Happy Thanksgiving

Rick W7RNB

John Price

Nov 23, 2022, 9:15:30 PM11/23/22
to nu7...@gmail.com, PNWVHFS

You bet Rick. I have to spend more quality time with my J-38 straight key. Like you and Jim K7ND said last night, I need more power on 432. And I’ll need to

tweak the 70cm receive section of my ICOM IC-910H if I can’t hear your 600 watts on the band better that an S2. I have the W6PQL IC-910H tweak sheet that explains how to do it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Terri and all the folks on the reflector.

John N7MWV

--
~The Voice of the Pacific NorthWest VHF Society~
You are subscribed to the Google Groups "PNWVHFS" group.