Fwd: Montana Hams: featured in upcoming Montana PBS program produced by UM Students

Lance Collister, W7GJ

Nov 18, 2022, 3:18:40 PM11/18/22
to Magic Band EME Group, FFMA Grid Chaser Group, PNWVHFS

Nov 18, 2022, 4:04:06 PM11/18/22
to w7...@bigskyspaces.com, Magic Band EME Group, FFMA Grid Chaser Group, PNWVHFS
Hello Team,

I posted this onto the ARRL Northwestern Division website and reflected
it on Facebook and Twitter.

73 and great job!

Michael - KG7HQ