Cleaning out the shack.

K7MAC

Nov 20, 2022, 8:52:36 PM11/20/22
to PNW...@googlegroups.com
I am starting to go through The equipment that I am not using.  Everything gets tested before it is offered.
First up.  Yeasu FT-100 All Mode mobile rig. Excellent condition. 6-160M 100W, 2M 50W, 70CM 20W. Great receiver.  In the original box with Mic, power cord, mounting bracket and manual  $395 shipped.
I also have the Yeasu YSK 100 Separation kit for this rig and the Yeasu ATAS-100 SCREWDRIVER antenna. These will be offered to the buyer of the FT-100 first.
Next is the Yeasu FT-7100 Dual Band FM Transceiver. 50W on VHF and 35W on UHF. Shipped in the original box with mounting bracket, Mic, power cord, manual and cable to remote the front panel. Excellent condition.     $180.00 Shipped
 Everything I have works and is tested before shipping, so I am selling these as is. You won't be disappointed.
k7mac09 at gmail.com
Mac    K7MAC

K7MAC

Nov 21, 2022, 2:31:06 PM11/21/22
to PNW...@googlegroups.com
The FT-100, separation kit and ATAS ant have been sold.
The FT-7100M is still available.

Mac   K7MAC