Alaska POTA Pages

Brandon Clark KL7BSC

Nov 29, 2022, 12:41:48 PM11/29/22
to PNWVHFS
Good morning group,

For those who have an interest in Parks on the Air, I finally got around to finishing the POTA pages on my website. Most of the activity is HF, but there is some VHF-UHF activity thrown in as well.

I was wondering if those who have the time and inclination would be willing to browse through and look for any obvious errors and typos? The following page is the landing page for the POTA activations:

Please feel free to respond to me directly if you find any issues so that it doesn't clutter up the group list.
Thanks,
Brandon