saturday conference

Jay Gopalakrishnan

Oct 13, 2014, 3:06:01 PM10/13/14
to pnw...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone —

We now have 61 registered participants for the PNWNAS this Saturday. (Late registration is still possible.)

The conference hall will open at 8:30am, the program will start at 9:00am with a poster session, and the first talk will begin at 9:30am. The online program page contains all talk abstracts and also a map with pointers to the conference, lodging, and dinner locations. We don’t plan on handing out paper copies of the map or program, so please bring your smartphones/laptops and bookmark [https://sites.google.com/a/pdx.edu/pnwnas2014/home].

We look forward to welcoming you here. Have a pleasant trip!

— Jay, on behalf of the Organizing Committee

Organizing Committee: Dacian Daescu, Jay Gopalakrishnan, Bin Jiang, Jeffrey Ovall