PNWNAS 2012 - October 27th - register now

Donna Calhoun

Sep 20, 2012, 9:49:47 AM9/20/12
to pnw...@googlegroups.com
Dear PNWNAS Community :

The Pacific Northwest Numerical Analysis Seminar is taking place Saturday, October 27th, at Boise State University.   We are looking forward to a great meeting this year, and encourage you all to register soon to indicate your interest in attending.

Just a few notes :

             * We have NSF funding to partially cover expenses for a limited number of students.  We are asking that interested students present a poster at the session.

             * We have PIMS funding for student/post-doc travel from Canada

Please check out our website for more details!

Please register today - the deadline is approaching.

Take care,  and we look forward to seeing you in October

Donna Calhoun
Grady Wright
Jodi Mead
BSU Department of Mathematics