PNWNAS 2012 : Registration is now open

Donna Calhoun

Aug 26, 2012, 8:48:50 AM8/26/12
to pnw...@googlegroups.com
Dear Northwest Numerical Analysts :

We are happy to annouce that our registration for PNWNAS 2012, to be held at Boise  State University, Oct. 27th, is now open and the website is up and running. We have a great list of speakers and are very much looking forward to the meeting.  To register, and to find out more about this years meeting, please visit our site at :

In addition to the regularly scheduled talks on Saturday, we are also having a poster session that will run throughout the day.  We especially encourage students and post-docs to present a poster of their work.

We are also pleased to announce that the National Science Foundation is supporing PNWNAS this year, and so we have funds to partially cover travel expenses for a limited number of students and postdocs.  For details, please visit our website.

We look forward to seeing you in October.

Sincerely,

Donna Calhoun
Grady Wright
Jodi Mead