This year's PNWNAS is only one week away!

Grandine, Thomas A

Oct 11, 2013, 8:58:16 AM10/11/13
to pnw...@googlegroups.com

Fellow Numerical Analysts,

This is just a reminder that this year’s installation of the annual Pacific Northwest Numerical Analysis Seminar is now only a week away.  We have a great slate of speakers lined up and a fun venue at the Museum of Flight.  You can find out more details at the PNWNAS website:  http://faculty.washington.edu/rjl/pnwnas/2013/index.html.

We need to provide a count to the caterer for lunch (included in the registration fee), so please register by the end of the day in order to make sure that we have enough lunches for everyone.

See you in Seattle in a week!

Tom

Thomas A. Grandine, Ph.D. hQ
Senior Technical Fellow