PNWNAS in 2013?

Randall J LeVeque

Oct 25, 2012, 9:59:34 PM10/25/12
to pnw...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm sorry to be missing the PNWNAS in Boise this weekend, due to
sabbatical on the east coast. Thanks to the group there for
organizing what looks to be a great workshop.

One thing that's often discussed at these meetings is where to hold
the next one. I saw Jay Gopalakrishnan from Portland State recently
and he mentioned they might like to hold one there, which I think
would be great.

I wonder however if next year we should hold it in the
Seattle-Vancouver corridor since the past 3 years it has been other
places? See the list of past meetings at
http://faculty.washington.edu/rjl/pnwnas/

I'll volunteer to take the lead in coordinating something in Seattle
if there's interest in that. But I won't be crushed if someone else
wants to do it, or if there's more support for another location.

Cheers,
Randy