PNWNAS 2012

Calhoun Donna

May 19, 2012, 6:29:03 PM5/19/12
to pnw...@googlegroups.com
Dear Numerical Analysis Colleagues :

Boise State University is hosting 25th Annual Pacific Northwest Numerical Analysis Seminar Saturday on October 27th, 2012 at the BSU Campus.

We look forward to a broad attendance from students, post-docs and junior faculty and of course many of you who have been loyal participants of this event in the past.  We are now in the process of forming a speaker list, as well as finalizing funding details.

Please mark your calendars, and stay tuned for upcoming registration information, and more details on local Boise information.  In the meantime, don't hesitate to write one of us if you have any questions concerning the seminar.

Please forward this e-mail to any colleagues who may not already be on this Google Groups list.

We look forward to seeing you all in October,

Sincerely,

BSU Organizing Committee :
Donna Calhoun (donnac...@boisestate.edu)
Grady Wright  (grady...@boisestate.edu)