PNWNAS 2010 coming soon

David Watkins

Sep 2, 2010, 4:16:18 PM9/2/10
to pnw...@googlegroups.com
23rd Annual Pacific Northwest Numerical Analysis Seminar

The 23rd annual PNWNAS is coming soon:

October 2nd, 2010 at
Washington State University, Pullman, WA.

Come for a weekend getaway on the
beautiful Washington Palouse.
Find out what your PNW numerical analyst friends
have been up to. Enjoy wine tasting in historic
downtown Pullman. Take a hike on scenic Kamiak
Butte. Mingle with the students and sample all
44 taps at Dupus Boomer's ...

We hope to see you there.

For more information and registration,
visit the website

http://www.math.wsu.edu/PNWNAS/

There is no registration fee, but please
register so that we will know you are coming.

Our lineup of speakers is mostly set, but we
might have one or two openings to fill. If
you would like to give a talk, don't hesitate
to self nominate.

For additional information contact the organizers:

David Watkins
Bob Dillon
Alan Genz
Sergey Lapin