PNWNAS 2015: Saturday, October 17

Tilmann Glimm

Sep 14, 2015, 5:54:32 PM9/14/15
to PNWNAS
This year's Pacific Northwest Numerical Analysis Seminar will take place on
the campus of Western Washington University in Bellingham, Washington on Saturday, October 17, 2015.

Detailed information is available on our web site at http://www.wwu.edu/math/pnwnas2015/ .

We will have eight speakers: Michele Benzi (Emory) and Lisa Fauci (Tulane) as special guests
from outside the Pacific Northwest, as well as M. Del Razo Sarmina (UW), R. Dillon (WSU), T. Grandine (Boeing),
N. Gibson (OSU), E. Haber (UBC) and B. Khouider (UVic).

There will also be a poster session. We expect to have a number of stipends for travel support for
students, postdocs and junior faculty members. Please share this opportunity with your friends,
colleagues and students. Application forms are online: https://sites.google.com/site/pnwnas2015/travel-support
The deadline is October 4.

To get an accurate picture of the number of participants, we ask you to register online if you plan to
attend: https://sites.google.com/site/pnwnas2015/registration-and-accomodation
There is no fee for online registration. (There will also be on-site registration.)

Please spread the word among your friends and colleagues.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions, comments or suggestions.

Hope to see many of you in Bellingham this fall!

-- T. Glimm on behalf of the PNWNAS2015 organizing committe:

Jianying Zhang (chair, Jianyin...@wwu.edu)
Tilmann Glimm (Tilman...@wwu.edu)
Yun-Qiu Shen (YunQi...@wwu.edu)
Tjalling Ypma (Tjalli...@wwu.edu)