[code4lib] Save The Date -- June 13th!!!

Guidry, Kenneth

Jan 14, 2011, 5:46:45 PM1/14/11
to pnwco...@googlegroups.com

[code4lib] Save The Date -- June 13th!!!

Howdy,

It is time to get ready for our 2011 Code4Lib Event:

First, save the date.  Open your calendars now and block out June 13th and those days around it so that you can attend -- and participate.

Then, take a close look at those projects on your desk.  Now pick one to share.  I know that some days seem to be a battle with the boring and the maintenance of the mundane.  Data, subscriptions, and systems, are constantly begging for our attention; but, there is that one cool thing that you are working on.  You know the one you actually brighten up for when you think about it or tell someone about it.  Such is the inspiration that the rest of us need.  You have the fast track information on that little piece of technology that can help the rest of us do our jobs better -- and we want to hear about it.

So, save-the-date and dream big because Code4Lib is moving forward.

Ken Guidry.
Code4Lib Coordinator
https://sites.google.com/site/code4libnorthwest/