10 GHz parts source

Nick Krachmalnick

Sep 15, 2022, 4:41:18 PM9/15/22
to Frank Kroman, Ray Cannon, Fred Wilde, PNW VHF Society - Microwave build group, Rick Beatty
Hi All,

You may already be aware of this site, but I ran across it while looking for 10 GHz parts. I have not purchased anything yet, but probably will.

example part: 10.368 Ghz VCO for 432 MHz IF
image.png

Works Microwave 10GHz VCO 9.8GHz-10.1GHz 5V (70cm Transverter LO For 10.368GHz) with specs. partial below.

    • Model: meov0z0zzwvz1vu
    • Availability: In stock
    • 7115
    $11.52 $8.06
    image.png
    73's

Nick Krachmalnick

Sep 15, 2022, 5:15:47 PM9/15/22
to Frank Kroman, Ray Cannon, Fred Wilde, PNW VHF Society - Microwave build group, Rick Beatty
HI again,

After looking at this and going through the checkout this is just another Ebay rehash with outragiou shipping fees ($41+ for the 120 GHz VCO).

Never mind.

73's

Nick

litni...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2022, 8:25:49 PM9/16/22
to PNW Microwave
I tried. Checkout demands way too much personal and financial information.