From the shack of W7RNB

Rick Beatty

Jun 5, 2024, 7:55:52 PMJun 5
to PNW Microwave, PNWVHFS
Hi to the group -- So as to not make this a swap and shop issue I am only providing a file of things I would like to sell. Please contact me directly for pricey, etc.

Thanks -- Rick W7RNB

Stuff for sale
Icom IC-910H 2M / 432 100W / 75W Allmode
Yaesu FT-290R 2M 20W Allmode
PACKAGE == HF and VHF/UHF ==Mobile == PACKAGE
Icom IC=607MK II G with 500W (80 thru 10) Mobile amplifier + Webster BandSpanner Antenna
———————
Kenwood TM-708 50Watt Dual Band FM
BoaFeng Tri-band HT — with charge and Battery, NEW
Kenwood Trio 660 Quad Band , low power for transverter driver.
Icom IC-451A UHF Allmode radio 10W
Johnson Matchbox — 275W AM / 1KW SSB
VR-7500 Dual band VHF / UHF mobile 50 W / 35W includes a hand mic and Blue Tooth Microphone