Microwave Meeting tomorrow

Ray Cannon - W7GLF

Mar 23, 2024, 7:41:21 PMMar 23
to PNW Microwave
I plan to bring 24 GHz to meeting tomorrow if anyone wants to test.

Rod Johnson

Mar 26, 2024, 4:43:50 PMMar 26
to PNW Microwave, Ray Cannon - W7GLF
I have made no progress with the 24 GHz.assembly I got from Mike, and I still have not emptied the boxes out of my van, from the Puyallup effort. I just spent most of the last two weeks in Hawaii, and had to come home to relaxEmoji
  I'll skip this meeting.
Rod
On Saturday, March 23, 2024 at 04:41:23 PM PDT, Ray Cannon - W7GLF <w7...@qsl.net> wrote:

I plan to bring 24 GHz to meeting tomorrow if anyone wants to test.

Rod Johnson

Mar 29, 2024, 10:53:03 AMMar 29
to PNW Microwave, Ray Cannon - W7GLF
Well that note going out today, was weird.. I send that out on the 23rd, and just received it today,,,or somehow managed to send it again today??
 Sorry...fumble fingers at work, I guess.
  Rod