Dish feed

Rod Johnson

Mar 25, 2024, 7:02:20 PMMar 25
to PNW Microwave
I am looking for tri-band feed for a small dish. (for the 2304, 3456, and 5768 MHz bands)
 My old WA3RMX 'ice-scraper ' feed apparently was destroyed when a contractor tipped some lumber onto the dish.  I thought I had a spare, but the box was emptyEmoji.  I know it is not a particularly efficient set up, but it worked for my purposes.
  Does anybody have one of those old tri-band PC board feeds hanging around?
 It was handy for testing....
  I would consider a WA5VJB LPA, but I am not sure how I would mount it to get it pointed into a dish, and have it be rigid enough.
  Any other ideas?
  Rod J