September build day reminder

AG6QV - Frank

Sep 21, 2022, 3:11:12 PM9/21/22
to PNW-Mi...@googlegroups.com
Hello µWave builders,

September 25th is our next build day. Transverters, amps, and testing
etc. I think we have plenty of 122GHz systems ready for field testing,
some 10 GHz transverters are close also and we need to move forward with
the 1296 amps.

- Frank

--
73 de AG6QV
CN87tl

Ray Cannon - W7GLF

Sep 22, 2022, 12:18:43 AM9/22/22
to PNW Microwave
I will be there.  It would be nice to find a path at least 171 meters (561 feet) for aligning dishes.  I see there are some near Earthwork's park but I bet there is something closer to you.  Perhaps Gregory Heights Elementary school.  I also modified my W1GHZ 10 GHz to allow two IF frequencies - either 144.100 MHz or 145.9 MHz

I guess we can see how it goes - maybe not ready for that yet.

I did some testing and I know where my Double Oven OCXOs are oscillating.  At some point I will put in a freq adjust pot into each one but I want to wait until after the PNWVHFS meeting in case I break them.  I will need to get some temperature stable 10 or perhaps 20 turn pots for the adjustment.

Fred W

Sep 23, 2022, 4:19:57 PM9/23/22
to Ray Cannon - W7GLF, PNW Microwave
I plan to be there.