Ordering some amp parts from DXWorld-e

Nick Krachmalnick

Apr 2, 2024, 1:52:47 AMApr 2
to Frank Kroman AG6QV CN87TL Web by Pixel, LLC Frank M. Kromann CEO and Co Founder Phone +1 206 590 7573 Cell: +1 949 702 1794, Konrad Roeder, John Petrich, PNW VHF Society - Microwave build group
Hi All,

Fred and I are planning on ordering some RF amplifier parts from DXWorld-e. If anyone in our group needs to order parts from DXWorld-e, we could combine shipping. Contacted Ray already.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Tentatively thinking about probably order next week-end to early next week timeframe.

73's