1296 Amplifier available for sale

hamw...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 12:27:23 AM9/1/22
to PNW-Mi...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

I have a 1296 PQL 160W amplifier that is 90% built, the RF deck is complete with transfer relays, in a case wit power supply. It has many options, including a 5 inch Nextion touch screen for monitoring all the amplifiers parameters.  It is tested (160W out)  It just needs the front panel wiring completed. It is complete and includes all the components necessary to finish it up…it just need an able body with a bit of time to complete it for a very nice 1296 amplifier.

Any interest or have any questions, please contact me off line at WA9...@arrl.net.

73,

Paul