Biochar coated Solar Hot Air Balloon

Francesco Tortorici

Apr 4, 2018, 4:25:00 PM4/4/18
to pnw-b...@googlegroups.com
All,

Another use for biochar.  The balloon described in the attached article is coated with biochar to absorb heat giving it additional lift.  A dear friend was at the launch this morning.

He stated " We launched this balloon today. Check out this site tracking and posting for the balloon. It should also have the press release mentioning The Biochar solar absorber. A great idea. The balloon was four lbs and was as tall as a four story building. It cost less then one hundred dollars, making this a great school project. If it does not open let me know."

Also see the attached photo

Francesco

We know more about the stars overhead than the soil underfoot.
Leonardo Da Vinci
unnamed.jpg