'Birds and Cities' a webinar series by IME

Puttenahalli Lake Events

Apr 7, 2022, 3:39:51 AM4/7/22
to Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT), Digest Recipients
Dear All,

The Indian Music Experience (IME) Museum is presenting ‘Birdsong,’ their annual exhibition from April 1, 2022 onwards for the next 4 months.

We are happy to share that PNLIT is one of the partners in this exhibition. Watch out this space for interesting events we are planning with IME at the lake.

Meanwhile, this Saturday do listen to Garima Bhatia , a well-known birder and photographer based in Bangalore in the new webinar series titled 'Birds and Cities'.

Event Details :

Birds are everywhere, in every habitat imaginable, but more importantly they are also present in our cities and around our homes, enriching our lives with their beautiful colours and enchanting songs.
'Birds and Cities' is a new webinar series by the India Music Experience Museum designed to take a closer look at the lives of our avian neighbours.
For the first session Garima Bhatia (birder, photographer and head of Early Bird) will introduce us to the beauty of birds that exist outside our balconies! This audio-visual experience is brought to you in partnership with Early Bird
Date: 9th April
Timings: 10:30 am
Platform: Zoom