A musical evening by Sargam and PNLIT at Puttenahalli Lake on Feb 3rd

Puttenahalli Lake Events

Jan 23, 2024, 8:34:52 AMJan 23
to Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT), Digest Recipients
Dear All,

Winter is about to say goodbye, and Spring is ready to make an entry.
Blessed we are to be in a city and to have a neighbourhood lake to experience all these seasons.
What can be better than that?
A group of neighbourhood singers coming together to sing old Indian melodies at the lake!!!

Don't miss this annual event of Sargam presenting their bouquet of songs on celestial bodies at Puttenahalli lake.

When - Saturday, Feb 3rd, 2024 from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Where - Puttenahalli Lake Gazebo
Entry is free.
All are welcome.
PFA more details.

Do come to enjoy a pleasant evening and let us count our blessings together!

Warmly,

Sapana
PNLIT Events Coordinator
Feb3rdSargamPoster.jpg

Puttenahalli Lake Events

Feb 2, 2024, 8:54:51 PMFeb 2
to Digest Recipients, Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT)

Dear All,

Due to an unexpected and sudden development, we are unable to go ahead with the concert today.

Our deepest and most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
PNLIT Team.
Feb3rdSargamPoster.jpg