Celebrate International Literacy Day with PNLIT, Snehadhara Foundation and Pratham Books on Sep 5th @ 5PM

Puttenahalli Lake Events

Aug 30, 2021, 3:27:42 AM8/30/21
to Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT), Digest Recipients
Dear All,

We will be celebrating the International Literacy Day with Snehadhara Foundation and Pratham Books by hosting an online interactive session for children aged 10 years and below. Event details are attached below.

Pratham Books' stories this year are Satya, Watch Out! written by Yamini Vijayan and illustrated by Vishnu M Nair for younger children, and Puchku Seeks a Song, a Level 3 book written by Deepanjana Pal and illustrated by Rajiv Eipe for older children.

Entry is free but registration is a must
So do register here - https://bit.ly/2Y9wW0T

The registered email ids will get Zoom meeting ID closer to the date. For any queries, contact pnlit....@gmail.com .

Warmly,
Sapana

PNLIT Events Coordinator

One day one story.jpg

Puttenahalli Lake Events

Sep 4, 2021, 8:07:59 AM9/4/21
to Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT), Digest Recipients
A gentle reminder to all to register your child(ren) for our online storytelling event.

Warmly,
Sapana

PNLIT Events Coordinator

Puttenahalli Lake Events

Sep 7, 2021, 2:30:07 AM9/7/21
to Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT), Digest Recipients
Dear All,

A gentle reminder about our online storytelling session scheduled for tomorrow at 5 PM.

Thank you to all those who registered ( the online meeting information has been sent to you). If you haven't registered your child(ren), you still have time to do it.
Register here - https://bit.ly/2Y9wW0T

Warmly,
Sapana

PNLIT Events Coordinator

We will be celebrating the International Literacy Day with Snehadhara Foundation and Pratham Books by hosting an online interactive storytelling session for children aged 10 years and below. Event details are attached below.