Celebrate International Literacy Day on Sep 9th @ 4PM at Puttenahalli Lake with PNLIT, Snehadhara Foundation and Pratham Books

1 view

Puttenahalli Lake Events

Sep 2, 2023, 9:02:59 AM9/2/23
to Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT), Digest Recipients
Dear All,

We will be celebrating the International Literacy Day with Snehadhara Foundation and Pratham Books by hosting an interactive storytelling session for children at Puttenahalli Lake, JP Nagar. Event details are attached below.

This year the selected storybooks are Hello, Sun! written by Rajiv Eipe and Hakeem’s Hiccups written by Sadaf Siddique and illustrated by Studio Babakiki.

Date: 9th Sep, 2023, Saturday
Timings: 4:00 -5:00 PM
Venue: Puttenahalli Lake, JP Nagar 7th phase

Entry is free and open to All. Register now at https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLSdZsRPpXuVQJv.../viewform or scan the QR in the poster.

Warmly,
Sapana
PNLIT Events Coordinator
Pratham-ILD-2023.jpg

Puttenahalli Lake Events

Sep 7, 2023, 11:49:32 PM9/7/23
to Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT), Digest Recipients
Dear All,

Thank you to all the parents and children who have registered for this event. Kindly be at the Lake's Gazebo at or before 4PM tomorrow as we plan to start on time.

For those who want to register now, you can do so by clicking this given link -

Entry is free and open to All.

See you tomorrow!

Date: 9th Sep, 2023, Saturday
Timings: 4:00 -5:00 PM