Photowalk & Workshop on World Photography Day ( Aug 19th 2023 ) at Puttenahalli Lake @ 9 AM

1 view

Puttenahalli Lake Events

Aug 11, 2023, 6:07:25 AM8/11/23
to Digest Recipients, Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT)
Dear All,

On the World Photography Day PNLIT is organizing a Photowalk & Workshop for the budding photographers of our neighbourhood.

When: Saturday, Aug 19th 2023 at 9 AM
Where: Gazebo of Puttenahalli Lake, JP Nagar
By: SK Srinivas, MPharm, a keen birder, photographer and volunteer of PNLIT
For Whom: 12 years and above.
What to bring: A camera or your smartphone

There is no registration fee but we need to know the number of participants. So kindly register asap and attend the event!

Cheers,
-Sapana

PNLIT Events Coordinator
Photowalk-Aug2023.jpg

Puttenahalli Lake Events

Aug 18, 2023, 2:46:54 AM8/18/23
to Digest Recipients, Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT)
Hello Everyone,

Thank you to those who registered for the event. In case you haven't please do so now!

Thank you,
Sapana

PNLIT Events Coordinator
Photowalk-Aug2023.jpg