Celebrate International Literacy Day with PNLIT, Snehadhara Foundation and Pratham Books on Sep 17th @ 4PM

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Puttenahalli Lake Events

未读,
2022年9月3日 08:13:122022/9/3
收件人 Digest Recipients、Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT)
Dear All,

We will be celebrating the International Literacy Day with Snehadhara Foundation and Pratham Books by hosting an interactive online storytelling session for children. Event details are attached below.

This year the selected storybooks are Croak written by Kavitha Punniyamurthi and illustrated by Ekta Bharti and Beauty is Missing written and illustrated by Priya Kuriyan.

Entry is free but registration is a must!

The registered email ids will get Zoom meeting ID closer to the date. For any queries, contact pnlit....@gmail.com.

Warmly,
Sapana

PNLIT Events Coordinator
OneDay, One Story 2022.jpg

Puttenahalli Lake Events

未读,
2022年9月13日 03:20:332022/9/13
收件人 Digest Recipients、Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT)
OneDay, One Story 2022.jpg

Puttenahalli Lake Events

未读,
2022年9月16日 06:11:342022/9/16
收件人 Puttenahalli Neighbourhood Lake Improvement Trust (PNLIT)、Digest Recipients

Dear All,

Thank you to all the participants who have registered for this event. We have sent the Zoom link details to your email id. Let us know in case you do not see it in your inbox!

For those who have not registered yet, please do so at the earliest to enjoy the event.

Thank you!
-Sapana

PNLIT Events Coordinator
OneDay, One Story 2022.jpg